Oil and Gas Service Contractors face a number of risks that most businesses have no need to worry about.These risks include Explosions, Collapses, Cratering and Pollution. A General Business Insurance plan is not enough to cover the unique risks faced by Oil and Gas Service Contractors.
Types of General Liability Oil and Gas Policies
There are two main types of General Liability Insurance for Oil and Gas Contractors: On-Shore and Off-Shore. Although the two overlap in many areas, On-Shore policies provide coverage for drilling, maintaining, and surveying oil wells and rigs on dry land while Off-Shore policies provide coverage for water-based oil endeavors. The type of policy that is needed depends on the location in which the contractor works.
Regardless of the work you do in the Oil and Gas industry, you can turn to Daugherty Insurance for your needs. We understand unique policies such as Oil Lease Operator Forms and Drilling Rig Floaters to a variety of more commonly understood policies:
• General Liability, covering physical injuries, property damage, slanderand medical bills.
• Umbrella/Excess Liability, covering liability claim limits not covered by your general policy.
• Errors and Omissions/Professional Liability, covering errors in process, design or production.
• Property Insurance, covering damage or destruction of your rigs and other equipment.
• Workers Compensation, covering illnesses or injuries sustained by employees while on the job.
• Commercial Auto, covering physical injuries and property damage caused by covered drivers in your business vehicles.
• Pollution/Environmental Insurance, covering against environmental damage caused by accidents from oil and gas endeavors, such as oil spills.
• We can also provide protection for other related coverage needs, such as Ocean Marine, Inland Marine, Bonds, and Leased Property.